I finally whittled down my favorite reads from 2016 to the top eight you see above. Out of the 52 books that I read last year, these were the ones that stayed with me and touched me the most. And of course, they’re ones that I would recommend everyone read. So if you haven’t read these yet, I highly encourage you to put them on your 2017 reading list.
- Evidence No Seen by: Darlene Diebler Rose
- Things We Couldn’t Say by: Diet Eman
- Twice a Slave by: Randy Willis & Sammy Tippitt
- Life Together by: Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The True Gospel of Christ Versus the False Gospel of Carnal Christianity by: L.R. Shelton Jr.
- Keep the Faith Vol. 1 & 2 by: Kevin Swanson
- Hearts of Fire by: Voice Of the Martyrs